2c. Represent members 1200 280
As an organisation that has the best interests of the fans at heart, we want it recognised that there are a number of rules or behaviours that should be observed by ourselves and the club as a whole. We also believe that there are issues that we, as a group, want to see resolved or at least improved for the benefit of us all.
- To represent the best interests of our members and by extension the best interests of the supporters of Liverpool Football Club on both the local and international level.
- To hold whoever owns the football club to account
Short Term Aims
- To institute a functioning structure for the Spirit Of Shankly.
- To create long lasting relationships with all aspects of Liverpool FC’s supporting community.
- To improve the quality of service for Liverpool FC’s supporters.
- To improve the standard and value of travel arrangements for Liverpool FC’s supporters.
Medium Term Aims
- To work with any relevant agencies to improve the area of Anfield.
- To build links with grassroots supporter groups both home and abroad.
Long Term Aim
- To bring about supporter representation at board room level.
- Supporter ownership of Liverpool Football Club.