The second part of Spirit of Shankly’s 2021 AGM will take place on 27 November. Among the items on the agenda will be the result of the upcoming Management Committee elections.
The MC is made up of a maximum of 15 people, as written in our constitution. Following the recent nomination process, we have 20 candidates, which triggers an election. This election will be independently managed by Civica https://www.civica.com/en-gb/sectors/
• Candidates must send a 200-word statement supporting their standing by 4pm 22 October 2021 to email@example.com.
• Members will receive a link to the statements, which will be posted here on SOS website 23-24 October.
• Election opens on 10 November*. Paid-up members, as of 13 October 2021, will be emailed a voting form by Civica.
• Voting closes at 5pm, 24 November 2021*.
• Each member can cast up to 15 votes – one for each of their preferred candidates. The 15 candidates with the most individual votes will be elected.
• Civica will deliver the results to the SOS Chair on 25 November and successful candidates will be notified shortly after.
• The new Management Committee will be announced at the AGM.
These need to be lodged by 5pm 27 October 2021. Each one must be proposed and seconded by paid-up members of SOS as of 13 October 2021.
All resolutions, including those from the Management Committee will be circulated to members and posted here soon after the deadline. In the event of overlapping or duplicated resolutions, a new collective one may be drafted.
Send resolutions and enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Dates subject to final confirmation